Oh this week has been the loveliest of loveliest weeks!!! The sun has been shining and spring is definitely here, hurrah! I even had my lunch outside today, yay! How was your week? Did you enjoy the spring air? Here are some other happy things that happened this week:
- Met up with lovely friends for very sugary non-alcoholic cocktails. I actually had a sugar handover the next day, ha-ha!
- Finished experimenting with my new design range. Just need to prepare a few more samples, then I'm ready to photograph and launch it in my Etsy shop, yay!
- Explored the town of Wellington, which is so pretty! Had the BEST day there and plan to go back.
- Went to the post office with shop orders and returned with a cute stripey bag from the local charity shop. This is now becoming a habit. I'll just nip over to the charity shop while I'm here...
- Had some fab customer feedback :)
- There's been so much love being shown on Instagram this week as part of the #MarchMeetTheMaker challenge that it's made my little heart glow.
And now for a few songs as is tradition here on a Friday. Pop your Friday feeling dance shoes (slippers) on and wrap your ears around these!