As a little Easter treat I'll be giving away my latest hankie design to one lucky winner! This polka dot hankie features a little birdie (a swallow to be precise!) in mid flight. The design comes from my garden diary I kept a few years back - when I had a garden. I began it on a practical level to keep a note of all the seeds I'd planted and the progress made but half of it ended up getting filled with notes and sketches of all the birds I saw and the battle with lack of sunshine and garden predators!
If you would like to be in with a chance to win, there are 6, yes 6, ways to win!
1) If you are not already following my blog, click here and leave a comment to say you're following.
2) Come like my Etsy or Folksy shop, with a little comment here saying which is your favourite item in my shops.
3) Blog about this giveaway and share the competition.
4) Click here to like my Facebook page and leave another comment for an extra chance to win!
5) Follow me on twitter for a 5th chance to win!
6) Tweet this phrase: 'I'm hoping to win this giveaway @HarryandLeeLee http://harryandleelee.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/giveaway-time.html'
The lucky winner will be announced on Sunday 15th April. Best of luck everyone and remember there are 6 ways you can win, so remember to leave a comment after each one and your email address, so that I can contact you if you're the lucky winner!
Cheers everyone and happy Easter!